I needed a userfriendly place to keep my recipes, you know, the ones that I had cut out from magazines, learnt from my mother, eaten in restaurants and at dinner with friends. What better way then to write them down in a blog; I have my own easily accessible database and I can share them with you. Apart from cooking food I do a weekly dinner menu for our little family including a shopping list of all ingredients. Stay tuned as I get myself sorted to post these on a weekly basis.


Thank you,

Josefin Aldell

Friday 11 November 2011

Cosy Friday (Fredagsmys in Swedish)

My husband loves traditional Swedish food (husmanskost in Swedish) so when he got home tonight from a business trip I cooked him Beef Rydberg with a cold sauce of creme fraiche and dijon mustard. Kids in bed so it was just us. Sweet! I will give you the recipe tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment